To facilitate the youth from the farming community and economically weaker sections of the society to get the benefits of higher education who in turn contribute to the national progress/development.
- To provide adequate opportunities for rural students to pursue higher education
- To prepare the deserving students for higher studies and to motivate them to take up Law activity.
- To train the youth to acquire the desirable qualities to lead a decent and dignified life in society.
- To develop a global competitive spirit among the youth.
- To promote entrepreneurial and leadership qualities among the youth.
- To inculcate social responsibility and good citizenship qualities among the youth.